Archives

Sunday, November 23, 2014

What to Buy: Her


1. Whether you are planning on buying this for your best gal friend or your girlfriend, she is sure to love this Kate Spade phone case. Order it online from Kate Spade's Website. ($35)


2. Personally, I love this gift. The presentation speaks for itself. You should buy this gift if you know someone who loves to do her nails. Your local Sephora store should have because it is a Christmas special, but if not you can order it online here! ($60)

3. What girl wouldn't love to open Marc Jacobs earrings on Christmas? I don't know one! I love these simple disc earrings. They're simple enough to wear on a day to day basis, but would also be easy to dress up for the upcoming Christmas parties. Check them out at Nordstrom! ($48)


4. Every girl needs socks. I love these because they would look perfect with my bean boots! You probably wouldn't only gift a pair of socks. Order these socks from J.Crew. ($12.50)


5. I love this gift. I love Philosophy. I love the gift sets they come out with for the holidays. This set has a couple of different hand creams (aka lotion) in all different scents. Try it out if you haven't before. Order directly from the Philosophy website! ($20) 


6. & 7. I included both of these items together because they both come from one of my favorite monogramming sites. Recently, Marley Lilly sent me the scarf pictured above in a hunter green color with my ANK monogram. I am absolutely obsessed with it and want to by one for every one of my friends. Not only is it super easy to style, but also easy to wear with many different looks. The first time I wore it was with my school uniform! If you want to order this scarf, look here! The scarf is $22.99. Also, if you're looking for a good deal, follow ML on their social medias and look out for flash sales!! The hat is also an awesome option, I have a monogrammed hat from them as well, its super useful in the summer at the beach and when I am having a bad hair day! Order the hat here. ($24.99)

8. I love this gift. I think it is so cute for your selfie loving friends. Unfortunately, this gift isn't available online at the time, but I have seen it in the C.Wonder store at the Avalon. This gives you the perfect excuse to go to the Avalon! C.Wonder is right next to Vineyard Vines! 


9. I am the girl that never sleeps in matching pajamas. I would buy these just because they are adorable, but I would also buy them for a friend. These are from Gap, which they also have at the Avalon. Gap has lots of other cute PJ options in the Body Section. Check them out and buy these pjs for people like your mom or sisters. ($59.95)


10. A gift couldn't get much sweeter than this. Alex and Ani is always a win, but once you put the UGA G on it than I'm certain I have to have it. I will be buying something like this for my UGA friends. Love the message that Alex and Ani comes with as well. Unfortunately, this is sold out online which means you'll have to go the store to buy it! Von Maur has all kinds of Alex and Ani. ($32)


11. This bag is awesome for two reasons; one it has a monogram and two it stores all the makeup you need. Mark and Graham has done it again. Order this bag here for your sister, best friend, or girlfriend. It is too cute and a perfect multipurpose bag if they didn't want to use it as a makeup bag. ($28) 


12. Easy shops are too cute, this necklace is adorable. They have a lot of other options like ones that say stuff about great friends. Plus, the packaging is adorable. Order it from Easy here! ($28)


13. This is so cute. We all know girls use makeup brushes (well girls know girls use them) and this is so cute to sit on your bathroom vanity holding all your makeup brushes. If I don't buy this for a friend, I will buy for myself. Check out Anthropologie for this cute gift! ($34)


14. The last gift, a girl can not have enough tshirts. I promise. This one is so cute. I tend to be attracted to tshirts that are somewhat related to GA or the South. This is a cute on for sure! Order it here! ($32)


No comments:

Post a Comment