Archives

Saturday, April 4, 2015

NICARAGUA 2015!

HI BLOG!!! 

I've been missing for a while and as I've told you before, I've been lacking in the idea department. I figured now would be the perfect time to blog and inform you on my future whereabouts. 

By the time you're reading this, I'll be on a the way to Nicaragua. This is something I've never done before. I'm the girl that likes to stay inside of her comfort zone with everything from travels to the food I eat. As I enter the week with a little uncertainty, I'm so excited to see how the Lord plans to use myself and friends over the next week. I'm so thankful to be going to serve alongside some great friends who have similar worries. I don't even know if you call these worries, more a fear of the unknown. The next week is going to push me to my limits and I'm very prepared for that. I know I'm going to be put in situations that make me uncomfortbale, but as I prepare to head off, I can't help but maintain a calm spirit knowing I feel pulled to do this. 

I'm hoping to be able to update you all at some point during the week, but I'm unsure of how that plan will work. 

I'm excited to see how the week turns out and really serve. This is the truest example of being the hands and feet of Jesus and what better time than around Easter. 

My heart feels full and I can't help but end this post with the verse... "But He was pierced for our transgressions, He was crushed for our inequities; the punishment that brought us peace was on Him, and by His wounds we are healed" Isaiah 53:5. However you plan to spend this Easter weekend, whether it's alongside family or in a whole different country like me, I hope you take time to reflect in the meaning of this Easter weekend and relish in the power of His love for us. 

Catch ya on the flip side, blog!! 

xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment