Archives

Thursday, September 3, 2015

God be Praised for...

King's Ridge Christian School.....

While King’s Ridge has been one of my greatest blessings for the past 10 years I know that God’s presence has been one of King’s Ridge’s biggest blessings. He has been faithful and providing blessings among King’s Ridge Christian School since the grocery store days. The community at King’s Ridge has been faithful in praying for God to bless the students, faculty, and staff.

I feel like God has blessed King’s Ridge the most at Convocation at the beginning of the year. I feel God’s blessings upon our school when we are all crowded in the gym when Mr. Rhodes talks about the accomplishments of our students and the growth of our community and campus. The distinct time I remember being blessed by King’s Ridge students and staff was this past year when I struggled to support a friend in throughout a hard time. During this emotional time, friends that King’s Ridge has blessed me with surrounded me and I couldn’t be more thankful for them. The faculty and staff surrounded me and uplifted me and attempted to give me answers to the unanswerable questions. Mr. Arnold, thank you for being a blessing to me and trying to give me answers for questions that aren’t always answerable. I appreciate you and acknowledge the way the Lord plans to use as a blessing.

God has blessed King’s Ridge Christian School with those willing to donate in order to grow our campus. God has blessed King’s Ridge with a faithful community who believe in Him. God has blessed King’s Ridge with confident leaders like Mr. Rhodes and Mr. McCown. God has blessed King’s Ridge with a growing student population that is becoming incredibly diverse. God has blessed King’s Ridge with trustees and founders who believe in His plans for our school. God has blessed King’s Ridge with friends like Callan and Patrick who challenge students to step out of their comfort zone (it’s funny how God’s blessings to my school turn out to be blessings to me). God has blessed King’s Ridge with a growing campus. God has blessed King’s Ridge with growing facilities. God has blessed King’s Ridge with the parents of those in the Lower, Middle, and High Schools. God has blessed King’s Ridge with a dedicated staff who serve in more places than the classroom.

God has greatly blessed King’s Ridge Christian School and definitely holds KR in the palm of His hand.

I think the important part to take from the blessings that God has bestowed upon us is to be incredibly thankful for them but also do as God calls in Genesis.  Genesis 12:12 says, “I will make you into a great nation. I will bless you . . . and you will be a blessing to others.” God has begun to craft King’s Ridge in just the way that He planned and those hand crafted plans should be used to be a blessing to others. I believe that God’s blessings on King’s Ridge Christian School have taught me to be thankful and have helped me to realize how I should  be using my blessings in hopes of blessings others.


Happy Thursday, yall!! Count your blessings today J


No comments:

Post a Comment