Archives

Saturday, August 30, 2014

Glory Glory

Happy first Saturday of college football!!

As a mentioned in my 20 things, I love Georgia Football.. Now that it's starting up, I'm pumped!!! 

5 Things I Love About Athens

1. Being between the hedges on Saturday- words can't really describe how it feels to be in Sanford Stadium with 92,000 of my closet friends. I love it, if you've never been then you aren't doing football season the right way.

2. The Grill in Downtown Athens. I have to eat this everytime I go to Athens. A hamburger and French fries are a regular meal in my diet, but there's something about eating it in my favorite collegetown in the world. Check it out if you've never been. It's unbelievable.


3. Ringing the Bell post victory- there is nothing that compares to Athens after a victory. My favorite Athens tradition is ringing the bell after the win. The line to even ring it gets crazy backed up!

4. Visiting Broad Street. I love to shop, end of story. Broad Street has the best shopping ever. 

5. Being on campus, this is really a broad topic for sure, but it makes me so pumped to be potentially going to school in Athens in 2 years!! It would be a dream come true for sure.
For those of you who don't know the Georgia tradition of the arches,  read up about it. One of the traditions I can't wait to do!

I hope you guys enjoy the first day of solid college football. I cannot explain my excitement & can't wait to see what this season brings for my Georgia Bulldogs.

If you didn't read my post before this, check it out here :)

Go Dawgs!! 

xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment