Archives

Monday, September 1, 2014

my sunny side

Welcome back to withasunnyside! 

I've been thinking about things that make me smile, even in my weakest, most emotional days, the list below keeps me smiling. All of these things don't happen in the same day, but when they do, I'm always smiling. 

6 Things That Never Fail to Make Me Smile 

1. Cinammon rolls for breakfast- lets be real, who doesn't love a hot roll with icing on it in their mouth 

2. The feeling of crawling in bed after a long day, especially when you crawl in and unmake the bed. That's the best, the coldness feels so good 

3. Freshly shaved legs 

4. The Roswell Mill 


5. Sunsets. There's something about the way the sun sets in the sky. God never fails to leave me speechless with sunsets 




6. Chocolate milk. Enough said 

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment