Archives

Monday, August 25, 2014

Memory Makin Weekends


Welcome back to withasunnyside!! 

I feel like the bloggers I typically read from post about things that happen in their life and fun stuff to keep readers entertained and coming back to read more. So here I am posting about my life. I decided the easiest thing to do is to share what I did over the weekend.

I love the weekends now that school is back! On Monday mornings I'm counting down the days till Saturday! 

The white romper is from Abercrombie and Fitch, The chunky necklace is Dress Up & I also have on a monogram! The clutch is Marley Lilly. The shoes are Sam Edelman gladiator sandals. 



Saturday was filled with shopping for an exciting Sunday night. One of my best friends, Kenna, and both of our boyfriends decided to go to Keith Urban. Kenna and I of course had to do some shopping. I picked out a dress from one of my favorite brands at Macy's,  Maison and Jules! I had planned to wear a orange long sleeve dress, but the weather was telling me other things! 

You can checkout my dress here!



(L to R: Kenna, Will, Me, Austin, Lexie, Zach)


(L to R: Brynn, Olivia, Brooke, Alexandra, Me, Kenna, Lexie)


Austin & I pre-concert tailgating! So much fun! 


This is probably one of my favorite pictures of the night. Keith Urban had a second stage set up in the lawn and Kenna and I were pumped to have him so close to us!! We crammed ourselves in with a bunch of people and sang and danced. Of course we had to take a selfie with him. So cool, right?

I love concerts, my parents have been taking me to all different kinds since forever and this was my first one without them. A little bitter sweet for sure, but so awesome to think I hangout with Keith Urban with my best friends and boyfriend. How does it get any better?! 

If you haven't heard any Keith Urban music, I encourage you to check it out. Some of my favorites are; Days go By, Cop Car, Kiss a Girl, Long Hot Summer, and Little Bit of Everything.

Thanks for reading this post and hope you enjoyed seeing what my weekend was like!

xo






No comments:

Post a Comment