Archives

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

My Favorite Boards and Pins

Welcome back to with a sunny side! I'm so pumped you're back to read the second post.

If you haven't read the first one, you can check it out here 20 Things You Should Know About Me. Also check out my 'about me' page here, About Me.

As I said in my first post, I'm addicted to Pinterest. Once I start looking a pins, there is no telling in how long I'll pin for.

I have 30 boards and over 3,000 pins. I want to share my favorite boards and pins.

Boards:

1. Me- this board sums up everything that can be related to me. Pins that are inspirational words, tips, etc.
2. Destinations- I love to travel! Pinning destinations on a board is a reminder of all the places I hope to travel one day. Lots of cool places on there!
3. The Big Day- I'm obsessed with my wedding. The whole thing is basically planned on Pinterest.


I love donuts, too! I forgot to include that in my 20 things!! 









Follow me on Pinterest to see all of my favorite pins. 

Also follow with a sunny side on twitter to get updates on when I blog! 

xo 


2 comments: