Archives

Friday, September 26, 2014

Reasons to Love The Ridge on a Friday Night

Welcome back yall,

I love Friday nights at KR, they rock. Although our team is small, the students choose to stand and cheer on our Tigers everyday Friday night in the fall. I wanted to share some of my favorites and tips for high school football season with you! 

1. Fave: Pregame Tailgating 
Since all my friends (well most of them atleast) are football players and cheerleaders, I tailgate with the parents. Lame I get it, but trust me, they have some real good food. You'd be surprised!

2. Tip: Take lots of pics! FNL is the most reoccurring event in high school. You don't want to regret not taking pictures of what you might love most looking back! 



3. Tip: Themed Games:
Themed games rock, it gets fans pumped but also the team. If you don't want to go all out then don't be lame and do nothing. Always try to play along to the them. KR Kids- You don't wanna be the one guy not camoflauged tonight, lame!! 

4. Fave: The team running through the sign. Without a doubt one of my factors parts of the game. I get there early for 2 reasons; eat the tailgate food & the sign run through 


5. Tip: Win or loose, cheer on your team. Your cheerleaders work hard, they cheer on the sidelines for 4 quarters, the least you could do is cheer along with them. Get involved when they do the interactive cheers! Have fun cheering on your team. The football players love to have the fans involved in cheering.

I wanted to shout out Remy- literally the blogs biggest fan, wanted to tell him good luck and Go Tigers!! 

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment