Archives

Friday, September 12, 2014

Friday Faves

Welcome back to withasunnyside!! 

Hey it's Friday, happy Friday friends!! 

So so thankful the weekend is here!

I'm going to start a new series and post every Friday with a sequence of Friday Faves.

I wanted to share my favorite pin, favorite song, favorite laugh, and favorite product for the week.

My favorite pin of the week is: 
 The people that make me laugh are my friends, they never fail to make me laugh.
They rock y'all. 

My favorite song: Shake it Off by Taylor Swift 

Taylor Swift is my home girl. I love her. She rocks. I can't wait for her new album to come out in October. 

Favorite laugh: 

Will was definitley the funnyside to withasunnyside. I started off the week on a rough note. Lets be real, everyone has rough Mondays. He came up to me singing Bob Marley's Three Little Birds. Definitley a funny moment during the week. 

Finally, my favorite product: Dry Bar Shampoo & Conditioner

This stuff is $$$, well worth your money but it's hard to justify spending $45 on a shampoo.

If you want to check it out, try your closest Sephora! 

Happy Friday guys & for the weekend, Go Dawgs!! ❤️

xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment