Archives

Friday, October 3, 2014

Friday Faves: Reasons to Love October

Hey, welcome back to withasunnyside! 

I know a normal list of things I liked throughout the week is boring, I've been trying to switch up Friday Faves. I wanted to share my October upcoming faves with you. Obviously since the month has barely started, I don't have any favorites, but I do have a couple things coming up in October that I love. 

1. The Cumming Fair- The Fair takes place at the Cumming Fairgrounds from October 2nd to the 12th. If you've never been before, you should check it out this year. The admission for students is $3, it would be the perfect place to hangout with friends. They have everything you could want from sky buckets to a ferris wheel, to funnel cakes. You would't want to miss the seasonal event! 


2. Homecoming!! I love homecoming, I like to dress up and spend the night with friends. From a student government perspective, it's stressful. All of the hard work pays off on the night of the dance when everyone is satisfied with the dance. If you're a KR Kid and not planning on attending homecoming, you're lame. It will be blast. Show up and have some fun! We'd love to have you :) 

3. Pumpkins- Who doesn't like carving pumpkins? Truthfully, I hate it. I don't like sticking my hands in slimy pumpkin insides, but  I do love the way they look all lit up and carved leading up to Halloween. What ideas to you have for your pumpkins this year?? 


4. Halloween Oreos are the bomb. The taste heavenly. What other way to be festive than eat something that's orange!! The only downside of these yummy cookies is that they don't come double stuffed. Is it even an Oreo if it's not double stuffed??

5. Uncle Shucks- This seasonal venue is located in Dawsonville, Ga. It has the most fall activities in the same place. Not only can you do the corn maze or the haunted corn maze, but also go to the pumpkin patch, go on a hayride, and hangout at the bonfire. A quick 45 minute drive and you're ready for fall fun.

6. Such a side note, but what other reason is there to love this October besides Taylor Swift releasing her new, 1989, album on October 27. Get pumped guys! 

I hope your October is filled with fun whether it be pumpkin picking or Homecoming. Enjoy October!

No comments:

Post a Comment