Archives

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

#krgoesglobal

Hey, welcome back to withasunnyside!

I hope that you're slowly recovering and catching up on sleep from a crazy, busy homecoming weekend. I know, I'm still struggling with catching up on sleep! I've told you probably a hundred times how much I love homecoming, but I'm gonna wrap it up in this post…

Top 5 Reasons I Love Hoco:

1. I love to dress up. For a girl who wears a uniform everyday, getting dressed up and dolled up is something that is golden for me. I like to see everyone else all dressed up, I like to check out other girls dresses. So fun to see different personalities in everyones outfits. Boys look super nice on hoco night, very different from the everyday life.

Look at these girls, tell me they don't look awesome!! Favorite memories for sure… 

2. I like being apart of homecoming, the set up, the week leading up to it, and the week after. It's so fun to be on student government and set up and be so excited about this event. It's awesome to hear what everyone has to say about homecoming, mostly when they say they love it!! 

3. I'm obsessed with photos if you can't tell. The photo booth is clearly one of my favorites at the dance.  I like the memory of being able to take the photo strip home. It's super fun to grab props and go in to the booth and snap some pics. I also love taking pics before. Super fun for sure! 


4. I like the feeling of having a small school at a dance like homecoming. It's so funny to me that regardless of how big we make the dance floor, the people and the party will always rush to the middle.

5. This is sorta funny to me because leading up to the dance I was super nervous about flying solo, it was awkward to me when people asked about dates and all that, I was worried about awkward pics, all the stuff a girl whose had a date would be worried about. Let me tell you, dateless is a super fun option.  I had a blast. Kenna, Will, and I kinda joked leading up to it that I would go to hoco with them, it was super fun to hangout with them, but lots of other gals to hang with. You should always know that solo is super fun. 


I know I only said I had 5 reasons but I had to have this 6th. 

6. I was so happy my best friend was back from Parkland this weekend to celebrate hoco together. The first year that the dynamic duo didn't take on homecoming together. Super sad we didn't dance the night away together, but I was super thankful Mal was here. Loved laughing with you this weekend. Miss your morning snuggles already. Xo. 



No comments:

Post a Comment