Archives

Friday, October 24, 2014

Happy Homecoming Weekend

Happy Friday & Hoco weekend, y'all!

Its that time of year again!

I hope you're getting pumped for not only an extremely exciting night, but an awesome dance on Saturday night. We're so excited to travel to London with you!!

The dance is going to be awesome!! I wanted to share some weekly faves from homecoming week!

Here's my favorite pictures from the week:

This picture if from Tropical Tuesday!
We had throw down for your hometown on Monday, I repped the Georgia Bulldogs!

BFFS. 

Here's my Favorite Outfit from the week: 
Lucy is so good about dressing up for HOCO week, best safari guide I know!
Favorite moment: 





I've been waiting for Mallary to show back up in the ATL basically since I left Parkland in July. I'm so so so excited that she's finally here. Check out the video of us reuniting below!

Things on my radar for the weekend: 


Homecoming Weekend!! 

Bonfire- I've been so excited for this weekend since August. Join us after the game for fun around the fire!!

I'm pumped. I'm so happy with how the tickets came out. Can't wait to see you all at the school on Saturday night. 

See Yall soon & Go Tigers!!
The tshirt and ticket combo turned out so well!! So excited

No comments:

Post a Comment