Archives

Monday, October 13, 2014

Weekend Recap

Hey y'all 

Sorry I was MIA on Friday, it was a super busy day and I didn't wanna rush on a sloppy post. So, here I am reporting back with a weekend recap! 

Friday:

I headed to West for a really good friend of mine's homecoming court. Caroline was a freshman representative! So cool to see her all dolled up. Public school on Friday night is very different than KR


Saturday: 

My two sisters left me home alone for the long weekend, so it was a super fun time to hangout with mom. We cheered on our Georgia Bulldogs together. I spent the night babysitting. 

Sunday:


Sunday night I was back at InsideOut, everytime I skip a week or two and then go back I'm reminded why I love it so much. I headed to hangout with Lucy after. We were so excited to have Julia and Taylor back from Samford for the weekend. We spent the night eating cookie dough and catching up. Time apart from those two makes me realize how much I appreciate time with them! 



Monday: I was so thankful for this day off, I've been super tired recently, especially with the rainy weather. I was happy to be able to just hangout. I spent the day babysitting but we went to see Dolphin Tale 2 at the AMC at North Point Mall. The recliner chairs at that theatre are the ish. The movie was super cute too. I'm glad to have had this long weekend to catch up on some sleep. 

I also had a song favorite for the weekend, check out My Lighthouse by Rend Collective. 


No comments:

Post a Comment