Archives

Friday, October 17, 2014

Lifestyle Faves



1. I loove to shop. If shopping could be a sport I'm pretty sure I could win everytime. Although even in my favorite stores I still have strikeouts. Altar'd State at the Avenues is soo nice. The people who work there are the bomb, always so nice, I seriously want to buy everything in the store. If you've never been, say goodbye to all the money in your wallet and hello to a new closet


2. I've been patiently awaiting the arrival of my first BirchBox. I heard about this company through Benefit. You go online and pay $10 a month to get 5 high end sample products. I can't wait to test out these products. They include a hand cream from Camille Beckmann, Costal Scents eyeshadown, Dr. Lipp Balm, a Tocca Perfum, and a Vasanti Cosmetics face mask! Boys, they have these for you too!! You even customize your box based on your likings. 


3. Another fave this week is my Thursdays. I love Friday trust me, but if I had to pick another favorite day it would be Thursday. During the afternoon, I spend 30 minutes with little baby kindergarteners during PE. They are so cute and I love spending time with them! 


4. I love the freestyle Coke machines. This one is at Five Guys. I would stay the whole day there just to drink a few of the options, there is hundreds!!


5. We've been renovating our house since June, and I'm so enjoying finally having a couch to sit on. I love my new house! PS, we have hung our TV since this pano. 

No comments:

Post a Comment