Archives

Thursday, November 20, 2014

Thanksgiving Thankfulness



I so wish I would've found this thankful jar prior to a week before Thanksgiving. I think that oftentimes we forget how thankful we should be and often take things for granted. I know personally for me, I forget how thankful I am to go to school the place I do and how much my parents sacrifice for me to reap the benefits of King's Ridge.

With all of that being said, I'm encouraging you to sit down and think about the things you're thankful for at the start of this holiday season.

Top 5 Things I'm Thankful For: 

1. I am thankful that I'll be spending this holiday season with my family. Not to toot my own horn, but I have hands down the greatest family there is. We'll all run in different places for Thanksgiving, but I am so excited to spend it with the ones I love. 

2. I am so thankful for friends this holiday season. This week I facetimed with a friend who went to college this year. So thankful for her and the way this she still manages to pour into me. Not to be little my other friends though, because you rock! 

3. I'm incredibly thankful for KR in the start of this holiday season. I'm thankful for the faculty and staff here that make me feel so in the right place. 

4. Thankful for the so many seasonal events that will start to take place. I can't wait for Snow Mountain at Stone Mountain to open, Ice skating at Centennial Olympic Part, and The Light Show at Lake Lanier Islands!

5. Finally, I'm thankful for this week long break we're about to take. It couldn't come at any better time. I hope you use this time off to spend time with your family and catch up on sleep! 


No comments:

Post a Comment