Archives

Friday, December 19, 2014

MY NEW ROOM

Welcome back y'all! 

Merry Christmas, you survived finals week!! 

As most of you might know, my family has been renovating our house since this past June. We've been working on the kitchen and family room for what feels like an eternity. I am so happy that we've completed that project, but also ecstatic that my semi-incomplete room has finally been completed. I was so excited when I got home on Wednesday and it was done. I am so excited to finally share it with you all! 

My room is exactly how I envisioned it looking when we started re-doing.



The bed spread is from Anthropolgie! 


This desk area will be a study spot and work space for me. I love the desk and was honestly a little worried about it being too big when it first showed up in my room. I am very happy with the way it looks now.


You can tell that not all of the walls are striped. Only 3 walls have 2 horizontal stripes. On the wall with the TV we added some planking that will hold the bunches of polaroids that I have and will continue to take.

I am so excited to share this with you and I can't wait for this room to become a fun place for me to hangout and enjoy before I head off to college next year. 

PS- I will be back before Christmas next week! 

Happy Holidays,




No comments:

Post a Comment