Archives

Friday, November 7, 2014

Friday Faves!!

Hey yall, happy Friday and happy weekend!!

1. I've been counting down to kickboxing for a week now, I was so excited. Kenna and I had an absolute blast last night. Serious hard work, trust me. I thought I was gonna die, but looking back it was so fun and it makes me feel awesome. 


2.  I was also really excited about Lil's 15th birthday! 15 years of having a baby sis, weird to think she'll be out on the roads soon. Eeep, scary!!

3.  I'm also really excited about the avalon, most everyone has probably been already, but if you haven't you should go. It is so so nice. It doesn't even feel like you're in Alpharetta. I think that's what shocks me the most that there is this luxurious shopping spot in Alpharetta. Be prepared to spend your money. 

4. This goes with the Avalon. I'm really excited to test out the dry bar. I've heard amazing things about it. $40 for a blow dry seems expensive but from what I hear it's worth it! 

5. Lastly, I'm super excited about my new instagram. Follow me @withasunnyside. I want to shoutout and thank Lucy for running this. She has that instagram ish that I don't have and I'm so glad she offered to run it. I wouldn't do it without her. Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment